Wednesday 25 March 2015

wip: wednesday

 Hello there ☺ Today I'm sharing my finished weaving project (so technically not a 'work-in'progress anymore ☺)
It proudly hangs on the wall in our entry, which has just had a make-over!

 I love how it's turned out - it's bright, it's full of texture and it makes me happy ☺
Here are a few close-up's:


 Played around with a bit of fringing in this one, using different fibers and yarn.
 I always love the roving - reminds me of fluffy clouds!
And another view of the bottom fringe that finishes off the weaving.

So this is officially my third weave that I've finished.  I wonder if I can find another spot in my house, for another weave ♥

Thanks for coming by ♥♥

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww - it looks fabulous!!! LOOOVE the texture:):) I'm sure you can find room for another!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful. love it against the white wall!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...