Thursday 1 January 2015

scrap the boys - january challenge

 Hello and happy new year - hope you are having a great first day of 2015.  I love the start of something new ...........................
today I'm jumping right into blogging to share my DT page for the January challenge at Scrap the Boys.
This month, be inspired by this retro style mood board and create a fun page ~~!!
 
Here's my page for the challenge:

 I found this really cool piece of paper in my stash which became the starting point to my page.  I teamed it up with a black + white photo and found some fun embellishments to jazz up the page.
I used some bits of sparkly blue bling and added some dimensional magic to the word 'hello'
I love how it turned out.
Here are a few close-up's:




Now to introduce our fabulous sponsors for this month.... 

Without our generous sponsors the challenge site would not  exist - please visit their stores and have a little look  - they have amazing products and I am sure there will be something that takes your fancy. 
Faber-Castell Australia are donating 2 Small packs of Gelatos.

Pilot Pen Australia are donating 2 pair of Westcott 9" scissors



We have also a lovely Embellishment prize pack donated by Raquel Bowman from her stash!  Please visit Raquel's blog and be inspired by her amazing creations.

We hope to see you joining in with this first challenge for 2015.
Pop over to the blog to see more Design Team work and be inspired ...... ♥


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, and great mood board too! Love those colors!

Lizzy Hill said...

Popalicious!!! LOOOVE that framed quote, & the button is perfect.....great combo of the colours....fab page:):)

Maria said...

Great layout. The colours are perfect.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...