Monday 17 March 2014

playful & happy

Hey and happy Monday ☺  I always love the start of a new week! There is something nice about starting fresh.  Today I'm sharing another page I created with my DT kit for March from The Scrapbook Store.
I've been working with My Minds Eye - Now & Then - Izzy collection.

Title: playful & happy
Project - March DT work for The Scrapbook Store 
 The photo's are really colourful, so I haven't added in too much extra colour!
 I used a little of the pattern paper, bits from the Ephemera Pack and also made use of the packaging.  Recyle - Reuse ☺
I have also played around with a Memory Box stencil - this one is called Texture Shine.
Here are some close-up's:
 Here is some of the Ephemera bits - I have the texture work coming out from behind the photo and have added in some black pen lines.
And I've used another of the flair pins!
Playful & Happy is the title - and these bits come from the Ephemera pack - a title doesn't always need to be uniform using the same types of letters ☺
And you can see peaking from behind the photo - some of the packaging.  I've added some little sticker letters to it too!

Products used:
Ephemera Pack - MME
Flair Pins - MME
Sticker letters - MME
modelling paste
black pen
packaging - MME
cotton thread
twine

There is still some of the MME collection left in the store - check it out HERE.  And don't forget - new products are always coming in - you can find them HERE.
Thanks for coming by ♥

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...