Monday 3 February 2014

hello Summer

 Hello crafty people!!  Well school holidays are done and it's time to get back into normal routine again.  Going to miss my boys but will enjoy the quiet crafting times that I can now have ☺  Today I'm sharing another page that I did with my Jan kit from The Scrapbook Store. 


I've been working with Daily Grind by Simple Stories!!  A fun collection suitable for those every day moments and a nice one for Project Life too ☺
Here I've used papers from the collection as well as a Sn@p pocket.  I've also used the Worn Out Stencil from Memory Box for my title.
Here are some close-up's:
 My typewriter journal work.  It's great to look back on pages when they have a date and a little 'story' about the photo!
The cute little camera has been cut-out from a pattern paper.
I've used one of the WOW speech bubbles on the photo.  For my title I've traced the letters from the Worn Out Memory Box stencil with black pen and then coloured in with a Molotow paint marker.
For some finishing touches, I've added in a crochet doily, some sequins + stamping with splashes of mist.

Product used:
crochet doily
MME pin
sequins
ink
script stamp
black pen

Thanks for coming by and checking out my post ☺  
I'll be back with some more scrapbook soon ...........


4 comments:

sandi said...

What a perfect summer lo! Love the way the title 'pops', love the little journaling slip, and all the tidbits of 'this & that' that you've put together here......wonderful!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the design...& Simple Stories..yum! The whole thing makes your photo pop beautifully...& I'm with you on the journaling:):)

Lizzyc said...

Looks wonderful.. love the photo where one has turned around for you!

Mandy Melville said...

A fabulous summery layout! I love the bright colours & all the great layers :-)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...