Monday 20 January 2014

documented

Hey everyone and happy Monday - hope it's a good one for you.  Still enjoying the school holidays here but I'm just popping in to share this page that I've created using my DT kit from The Scrapbook Store.  This month I'm working with My Minds Eye - Lost & Found - Record It collection.
 We took this photo of us on the second day of this year at the beach while we were camping - love the self-timer!!  So I wanted to record this moment and this collection worked perfectly for it!!
I've layered some of the gorgeous pattern papers and used some of the stickers - then I've added in flowers from Manor House Creations and added touches of texture paste and stamps.  Here are some close-up's:
 The layered stickers are just wonderful!!  They really make it easy to add dimension to your pages.  And I'm just LOVING these beautiful paper blooms by Manor House Creations - so pretty!!
You can see some texture paste under all the flowers - I've added that with a 'dot' stencil and texture paste - adding some colour using gelatos.
 I love repetition and have used it here with the word LOVE.  I've used a sticker from the accessory sticker sheet of this collection, also a wooden veneer frame by Prima and a little speech bubble from WOW.
 A gorgeous layered sticker from the collection - with touches of glitter - beautiful!!
Here are some more stickers and also a "Say it with Crystals" - smile by Prima.  I've added some colour with one of my crochet hearts.

Products used:
script stamp
texture paste
crochet heart
twine
espresso ink
paper doily
typewriter journal work

I hope you will check out this collection in the store.  It's beautiful and I have loved the gorgeous papers and vintage feel to it ☺
Thanks for coming by ♥

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is great...that touch of blue works really nicely, & like how you've got a bit of stamping on the photo, too...looks like a fun holiday:):))

Lizzyc said...

Hi..This looks so lovely .. no pun intended..hehe.. love the repetition of the word love in the various forms.. love the colors, love the layers and love the flowers.. beautiful layout..

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...