Here is the sketch:
I adore these pictures that my sister took of my boys ♥ and the set of two worked perfectly for this sketch.
Here are some close-up's:
CW mini circle grid.
Here are all the details for the challenge:
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the sketch for: cards, layouts or anything you can adapt it to.
- You can use the sketch and colour challenges together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- August Sketch Challenge runs until 11.59pm 23 August. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn.
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
You have to be in it to win it so link up your project up on the right please make sure you link to the correct challenge, there is both a sketch and colour challenge to link up to (if you are linking to a blog please link to the actual post the layout is featured in not just the general address) and make sure you link back to Life.Paper.Scrapbook.
The prize this month is an assortment of 5 sticker packs from our friends at
And as a extra special treat for our readers Skipping5 is offering 15% off your next order when you use the code: LPS15
We hope you can play along this month - thanks so much for coming by and happy crafting ♥