Monday 8 April 2013

The Studio Challenges - ......... and this is love

 Hello and happy Monday ☺  Another new week - I always love the start of the week - feeling refreshed after a relaxing weekend.
I'm sharing the new challenge over at The Studio Challenges today!!  I've set this challenge and decided to go with a colour challenge:
There are three main colours and you can use neutrals too ==  and if you want - be inspired by the yummy picture ☺ 


Here's what I've come up with :



this page is out for publication ☺


These precious moments were captured on camera by my sister at Aimee Claire Photography - the two girls in the photo's are my nieces ☺
I really wanted the colours to pop off the page and also compliment the photo's at the same time.  So I've used a white background, adding in some texture but also keeping that white.  I've gone through my stash to gather coloured cardstock and then added in flowers and embellishments to complete.   Here are some close up's:

 ... pretty flowers by Prima and also a Prima metal trinket with a brad to the center ...

 ... a cluster of flowers and typewriter journalling ... I've used a 12x12 stencil and added in texture to the background using texture magic ...
 
 ... little letters by Glitz Designs ...


 ... and another view of the stencil work - I love the effect of white on white ...

Please pop over to The Studio Challenge blog and check out all the details of this challenge as well as sponsors and inspiration from the Design Team.  We hope you can play along ☺
Thanks for coming by!!



8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so sweet! Lovely layout! BTW - I really loved your reverse pegged up canvas in the mag!!! :D

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous, Chantelle! That Prima metal flower - mwah!!! And it must be a nice change to scrap girl colours....it's so soft & delicate looking....YUM!!!

sandi said...

What a beautiful, beautiful lo! Love what you've done with that yummy challenge!

Marelize said...

This is beautiful Chantelle! I love the white on white texture and the gorgeous colours. xx

Lizzyc said...

This is really beautiful.. I love the white on white stencil, and adorable photos too!

Sandie said...

Such a precious moment captured, and I so love how you scrapped this..... amazing and touching.

Olga Siedlecka said...

So lovely and girlish!

pysselpetra said...

simply adorable ♥ congrats to the publication

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...