Thursday 21 February 2013

loved so very much


I have one last page to share using the delightful collection Scoot by Echo Park - you can find this one in The Scrapbook Store.

This is a very recent photo of my youngest on a beach outing - he was sitting on this wooden swing and I got the most beautiful photo's - so you may see a few more ☺☺
I've used up all the left-over bits from my kit - creating strips of paper and also a banner with some of the great patterns.  I've also added in some Hambly overlay and a cute lightbulb chipboard piece from Scrap FX.  Here are some close-up's:


 ... the layered elements of pattern paper, stickers and Studio Calico Frame ... I love the Kaisercraft Sparklets - they definitely add some shine to your page ...

 ... the title is the 12x12 sticker sheet from this collection - great for titles ... I've added white gesso to the lightbulb chipboard - just to give it some texture ...
... and the banner made from a circle punch - have also been used the Silhouette again ☺ ...

********************************
Products used:
Hambly Overlay
Manilla tag
hemp twine - natural
buttons
stamps
ink
staples
*************************************
I hope you've been inspired this month with Echo Park Papers - they are a delight to work with and you can check out the collection in The Scrapbook Store!!
As always - I appreciate you come by ☺

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Brilliant...he's sooo cute!!! I'm now naming you the Banner Queen - you do them in so many different ways & they always look fabulous:):):)

Lizzyc said...

This is so cute. love the bright colors and yes that photo looks amazing!

Jasmine S said...

What a gorgeous photo. Don't you wish he could stay that carefree and innocent forever. Love the colourful details against the colours in the pic.

Unknown said...

A very cool layout for a very cool little dude! Great page Chantelle :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so cute!!!!!! :D :D

Chantalle said...

What a gorgeous page - such fun, bright colours to match a happy little chappy!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love this adorable page, Chantelle...and the photo is gorgeous too!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Chantelle, this would be one of my fave layouts of yours in a long while - such fun, he's that cute he should be bottled. Gorgeous work chicky!

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey there girl... I LOVE your pages!!! can i please steal them for the aussie blog... i have echo park coming up and i wanna use your pages!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...