Monday 31 December 2012

my top 10 creations from 2012

Hello, hope you are all well on this last day of the year ☺  Enjoy it whatever you may be doing!!   Just popping in to share my Top 10 creations from this past year and am linking it up to Kellie's blog.  A great way to reflect over the past year - I have had a blast creating over this past year, being in a few wonderful design teams as well as creating for The Scrapbook Store - so thankful for these opportunities ☺

I've picked a page from each month; so instead of 10 I have 12!!


























I'm going to use some of these pages as my inspiration board for the start of the year - to get me back into the scrappin' groove.  We are having some very hot weather at the moment and are going to enjoy some camping time away.  So I will be back after that to share my new creations for 2013.  Happy new year to one and all and God bless. xx

12 comments:

Kellie said...

Chantelle I have been following you for some time now and I have to say it has been amazing to watch you grow and grow, and I have no doubt even more so in 2013. You are so talented and it really shows in every layout you do. Happy New Year and thank you for linking along with me xx

Denise Price said...

Great idea to choose one layout from each month. Beautiful work here!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love your scrapping style, it doesn't follow any rules, it's from the heart! Happy New Year Chantelle, have a fab time escaping the heat.

xx M

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So lovely!!! I love them all and my fave is Crazy Fun! Happy New Year! :D

Chloe said...

Gorgeous!! My fave is "Live, Laugh, Love" love the colours and design :-). Such fun seeing everyone's top favourites - I've joined in the fun too :D :D

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What Awesome and beautiful memories you have highlighted from 2012 Chantelle.
Have a Happy New Year and I hope 2013 brings you much joy!

Lizzy Hill said...

These really are a lovely selection of your work...have a great break & happy new year:):):)

Adriana B said...

wonderful creations, wishing you a wonderful new year ahead :)

Anita S said...

Gorgeous pages Chantelle!!! Cant wait to see more of your scrappiness in 2013!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. What a beautiful selection of your layouts for the year.. Have a great time camping and stay safe.. and I look forward to seeing your new scraps of 2013!! Happy New Year!

Arnlaug said...

Love your top 10! So much variety:-)

pysselpetra said...

Beautiful creations. I really like your style. :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...