Thursday 5 July 2012

you & me

Do you love polka-dots?? Then White with 1 have a very fun challenge for you this month!!
The challenge is: White + Polka-dots + Tape (there is no colour requirement this month as the theme is polka-dots)
So here's what I've come up with:
 I had so much fun creating this LO ☺I've used a mixture of papers all with dots.  My spotty background has been created with mists and paint and bubble wrap.  I've sprayed mist over the bubble wrap, then added splotches of paint and ink - then I've placed the white card stock onto the bubble wrap and pressed it down, so the paper could soak up the mist/paint/ink.  By doing it this way, you can have several colours that are defined.
Here are some close-up's:
 an assortment of flowers including a rosette using Bo Bunny papers ... the black spotty strip is washi tape ...
 ... a close-up of the background - I've covered a chipboard cloud with washi tape ...  also some Fimo creations from Leeann's Chip Chop Shop - love the brightness these embellishments add ...
...my 'typewriter' journalling and lots of strips of spotty papers and tape ...

We would love you to try out this challenge and link it back to the White with 1 blog - all the details for this challenge can be found there too.

Thanks so much for coming by and your kind comments ☺☺

3 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

I really LOVE how you Covered the Cloud with washi tape... GREAT Idea & it looks AWESOME.... Another dazzling design Chantelle!! Have a Great Weekend... x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

So bright and fun ... washi tape is popping up in the strangest places, who knew it could make it into the clouds! Gorgeous work as usual!!

Have a great weekend,
Marcia

Marelize said...

What a gorgeous fun layout Chantelle! Love all your fun embellies and the background looks fab.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...