Friday 20 January 2012

life

hey, just popping in to share another LO I've created for a challenge over at Polly Scrap Kits
Ebony from the DT has set a Pinterest challenge to use the following quote on your LO:

Image
and here's what I've come up with:
 I found this cool picture of my son Liam balancing on a wooden post at the beach and it seems to fit in with this quote.  I've keep the LO simple and fun; making is bright!!  The background paper is from October Afternoon.  I've used some tags which I've embellished with fimo buttons and a hand-made crochet flower.  Here are some close-up's:
 ... fimo birdie button from the Chip-Chop Shop - handmade crochet flower with Maya wooden button by me ...
 ... more Fimo creations from the Chip-Chop Shop ...
... and the fabulous quote ...

Another fun challenge - thanks to Ebony for providing this one.  Check out Polly Scraps for fun challenges, inspiration and shop goodness. ♥

6 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

BEautiful!

Unknown said...

The photo is perfect!!! Love the little embellies, fun page!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Perfect photo for that quote!

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous Chantelle. The tag banner is awesome and love the clay goodies. Great take on the challenge and a fab page.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the pegs and everything!!!

Sarah Lou said...

Love, no adore!! the clothesline look here!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...