Monday 5 December 2011

little star

my first post for the month of December and it's already the fifth day!!  I know it's going to fly by - everything seems to happen in December.
We have the first sketch for Stuck?! Sketches up and running and I have to say that you will LOVE it - so much fun to be had with it!
Here's my LO:

 This is a cute picture of my nephew and I know he just loves the song 'twinkle, twinkle, little star'
I've used Jillibean Soup papers and letters, misting with CW template, adding texture with stamps...... here are some close-up's:
 ... doilies, Tim Holz flower, star pics and a bunting...

 ... journalling...
and here is the fabulous sketch that you have to work with this month.

Pop over to the blog for all the details and lots more inspiration from the Creative Team - we look forward to seeing you play along.

3 comments:

Anita Tillman said...

oh this is just gorgeous! So sweet - colours are beautiful! xox

Marelize said...

Wow! Awesome Chantelle. Love how you've used the texture stamps on the background. :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow Chantelle, such a great layout, superb colours!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...