Wednesday, 2 November 2011


Good-bye October - Hello November,   like everyone is saying, this year has certainly flown by so quickly. I think life gets busier all the time.  As we head towards the end of the year, it's often a good time for reflections.  I've created this LO around that theme - my journey.
 This LO is for the November challenge at ARTastic.  We have a painting as our inspiration along with the following criteria:  include fruit/grapes on your LO, wine glass/bottle and a bow!
The first two elements I've included as embellishments - printing out some pictures that I found.  And I've made a bow with some organza ribbon.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... prima flower, stamping, misting, Bo Bunny trinket, doily, tags, roses, muslin ...
 ... the two cards that I've printed out and a extra large button from my stash ...

... and here is the painting for inspiration - Bacchus by Caravagio
You can check out all the details on the ARTastic blog - there's lots of inspiration from the Design Team and fantastic prizes to be won - we hope will join us this month.

Thanks for coming by.


Nadia Cannizzo said...

absolutely gorgeous work. LOVE the white space and that gorgeous picture. Well done.

Sharon said...

Chantelle this is absolutely stunning. I love all the little bits you have added. Just gorgeous! Hope all is well with you? Excited about seeing you on HBS this month.

Marelize said...

What a gorgeous layout Chantelle! The touches of red look great and I love that frame. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! Stunning layout! And I can so see the inspo with the painting! Totally awesome, Chantelle! And WTG that you had the stuff in your stash to use! I'd have to make my own I think! Not that that is necessarily a bad thing anyway! Great challenge! :D