Friday 8 July 2011

stuff 2 scrap scrapbooking

 this is one of the LO's I made to share over at Stuff 2 Scrap showcasing some of the chipboard!
 Leeann's Up and Away - have sponged the chipboard with Espresso ink and then added a large button - the cloud has been covered with pattern paper and then I've sanded the edges.
 Here is a new piece of chipboard - a small heart with swirls - isn't it sweet. 
... and I've added in all my regular goodies that I love to play with at the moment - paper doily, vintage bookprint, paper roses, rub-on's and stamping! Paper is by Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934

This is my last LO for a little while - my family and I are off camping for a few weeks.  Sand, sun, fishing and relaxation - have been really looking forward to this holiday. It's going to be a long drive heading north, but I'm sure it will be worth it. .... and I'll have plenty of great pictures to share when we get back.
Til then, happy crafting.

10 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

beautiful!

Jasmine S said...

So vintagey and old. Love the mix of papers and embellies and you have done a brilliant job on matching the colors in the photo to the LO. I would have converted this to b&w so I just love how you worked it. Must keep this in mind next time.

Lynnda said...

Beautiful LO... you nailed the cosmo goodness... Love it Chantelle... hugs...xoxo

Jules said...

i just love how you've combined all these elements chantelle... beautiful page .. xx

Maggie said...

Beautiful layout! I wish you a happy holiday :)

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Awesome layout! I love the way you have altered your chipboard. That hot air balloon is fab. I love all the beautiful elements on your page and the design is fantastic.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Fantastic layout and some of that chipboard is fabulous.

HH said...

simply gorgeous chantelle! what a beautiful layout.

Rachael Funnell said...

Hi Chantelle!!
WOW! love your Layout,all your details are just Divine....
The chippie looks FABBO!!

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Chantelle
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the holidays with the kiddies at the moment. Have a great time camping.
This layout as always is just gorgeous. You amaze me with your different techniques and all the extra love and embellishments that go into each and every page. That hot air balloon is just gorgeous and the picture of the photo so very precious. I just love all of your creations.
Take care, enjoy that break with the family.
Love and hugs
Lee-Anne
xox

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...