Friday 30 April 2010

Inkspiration Inspiration Challenge #21

Happy hello's to you all on this Friday.  Today's challenge from Makeesha's Inkspirations is a beautiful and pretty Inspiration picture.  I think it could be a great inspiration for a Mothers Day card!
Here's the picture:
And here's my card for this challenge:
I was inspired by the very pretty roses, so I've used a Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Posy and coloured her in with Copic markers.
The paper is Basic Grey and I've used a piece of wide lace from my ribbon/lace stash.  The roses and leaf are from Bizzy Becs - she has a beautiful range of flowers for your cards.
I've used a sentiment from Best Yet (SU) and punched out with SU oval and scallop oval punches.
The I've finished off with some paper piercing along the edges.
Here's a closer look:

I think I'll save this one for Mothers Day! 
I hope you are inspired to join in with this challenge.  If you would love to join in this week, then you need to pop in at Kirsty's - she is hosting this week.  Be sure to link your creation so we can all see what you've made.
Here are the links to the fabulous design team - I'm sure they have all come up with something wonderful:



Thanks for coming by and enjoy the weekend.

8 comments:

Louise Ryan said...

Oh so cute Chantelle! She is a bit cheeky isn't she? Thanks for having me as your guest. Look forward to playing along more often now I have the taste for it!
Lou

Anonymous said...

Very sweet stamp Chantelle! I love your creation, it suits the inspiration piece perfectly! Just gorgeous
Kirsty

Kellie said...

OOOOO Chantelle this is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is amazing and I love your inspiration for the challenge!
Hugs Kel xx

Cindy Major said...

I loooove those Krafty Kimmie stamps. They are just so full of personality! Posy looks great in her pink dress :D

TFS!
Cindy

sally little said...

this is pretty cute Chantelle, she is gorgeous, those Kimmie stamps are adorable aren't they? I love them, they are just perfect for colouring.x

Teneale Williams said...

That card is the cutest ever OMG. Great colouring and loving that lace.

Teneale :)

Renée said...

so cute, Chantelle!

Amy said...

What a great card!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...