Tuesday 11 August 2015

30 days - project life #hscapturelife

 Hello there.  I've been joining in with the #hscapturelife project - Each day on Facebook, I've been sharing my picture using the provided prompt.  It's been fun! 
I decided to put them in an album as I go along ...................
I'm using the Sn@p 8x6 binder in teal  
along with a Sn@p set that I had purchased with the album.  It comes with assorted sized cards, words and some fun embellishments.
 It comes with some chipboard inserts, which I've embellished with some of the cards and a wood veneer.
Here's a little look at some of the pages I've completed -- for some of the days, i've included more than one photo.  I'm intending this album to be about each day in August, even though I'm following the prompts.







I'm keeping it very simple - that way I know I can hopefully have a completed album at the end of the month ☺
I hope to keep you up-to-date each week on my progress. 
Thanks for coming by ♥

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely! I do like the simplicity of each page to show case the wonderful photos..

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! I was going to do this.....I hope to do it but maybe in a couple of months when life calms down!!! Yours is really great - love the typing and the index cards you've used and that photo of the 3 boys...classic!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...